Prairie Soap House

Natural soaps created on the North Dakota prairie

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Updates on Inventory

Hello dear customers. I have had some confusion about what soaps I currently have available for purchase. Currently I am out of everything but the following:
baby soap
Summer Extender--only the round soaps are left which can be stamped with a Fleur de Lis design at your request...or not
Mechanics Grease Cutter
I also have a few men's shaving kits left.

Order now while they are still available!

1 Comments:

At 3:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was small enough to get into all the small hard-to-clean places.
The electric toothbrush can help remove the bacteria more easily from your mouth and the sanitizer can help keep the bacteria from consistently infecting you over
and over again. Do not expect any sort of teeth whitening strategies to work
the 1st time, even bleaching them.

My blog post oral b complete toothbrush

 

Post a Comment

<< Home